Safety, Quality & Environmental (SQE)
Organisations recognise that effective Safety, Quality and Environmental management is not merely a matter of meeting standards, it is more about having the right capability, organisational structure and culture in place. SQES Ltd are experienced in ensuring your organisation achieves just that and in turn will achieve the business rewards it deserves.
SQES's support can be tailored to your company's requirements; from undertaking site reviews and assessments/audits to writing your procedures, policies and associated documentation to ensure a fully compliant and easy to maintain QMS (Quality Management System), EMS (Environmental Management System), SMS (Safety Management System) and IMS (Integrated Management System).
We can provide staff training and put management systems on-line, creating an automated company specific EDMS (Electronic Data Management System).
We can fill in the organisational gaps or develop and manage the entire process for you on a one off or annual basis.
We currently offer assistance in the following management systems:
- ISO9001:2008 (Quality Management Systems)
- ISO14001:2004 (Environmental Management Systems)
- BS8555 Acorn (Environmental Management Systems)
- OHSAS18001: 2007 (Safety Management Systems)
- PAS99 (Integrated Management Systems)
- Railway Link-up requirements to Core module, all product groups including S&T and transition to Link-up version 2 (LUV 2)
- Network Rail Contractors Licensing Scheme (CLS)
- UVDB Verify
- SIA Approved Contractor Scheme (ACS)
The systems provided by SQES Ltd are based on your working practices and focus specifically on current and relevant Health & Safety and Environmental legislation and Quality Processes applicable to UK Industry to enable you to best promote your company in the marketplace.