Internal Audit Training
At the end of this practical course, delegates will be able to:
- Describe the responsibilities of Internal Auditors, and their role in maintaining and improving ISO 9001 quality management systems
- Explain the purpose and structure of ISO 9001
- Plan and prepare for an ISO 9001 internal audit
- Gather objective evidence through observation, interview and sampling of documents and records
- Write factual audit reports that help to improve the effectiveness of the management system
- Suggest ways in which the effectiveness of corrective action might be verified
Who should attend: Managers and staff who are, or about to become, members of the organisation's audit team.
This course is run as required, on your premises. We expect you to provide a suitable room for training, equipped with a data projector. Alternative venues can be booked, at additional cost. Please contact us for details.