SQES Ltd was established in 2003 by an experienced Safety, Quality and Environmental professional. We specialise in the development, management and enhancement of business management systems in compliance with regulatory and legislative requirements. We have vast experience in supply chain management and can ensure your business is promoted in the most visible and positive way.
Our staff hold various safety, quality and environmental competencies and qualifications including:
- IRCA Lead Auditor registered against BS EN ISO 9001, BS EN ISO 14001 and BS EN OHSAS 18001 standards
- NEBOSH qualified health and safety competencies to Diploma
- IEMA (Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment) membership
- IOSH (Institute of Occupational Health and Safety) membership
- IIRSM (International Institute of Risk and Safety Management)
All our in house auditors are fully qualified and technically competent to undertake their tasks. Our auditors are all qualified and registered to undertake the Network Rail Achilles Link up and UVDB Verify assessments.
We have vast experience in all aspects of the Network Rail Link up scheme from application through audit and continual verification. This is an expensive supplier approval scheme with many rail specific idiosyncracies, it does not follow traditional BS EN ISO formats, it is therefore very useful to get some expert help with your Link up scheme application prior to receiving your audit from Achilles Link up to ensure a guaranteed PASS on your Link up scheme audit day.